my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My baby boy is 2!!!

Can you believe it? Two years have already gone by!! It's like they say...time does fly by when you have little ones. Before you know it, he'll be off to college!! :P Today I was able to work from home, so I got to spend the entire day with Noah Wesley. He watched several of his favorite "vi-vi's" (movies)...Cars, Jonah (the VeggieTales movie), Aladdin, and then Cars again before bed. :P Since it was his birthday, I let him watch what he wanted. hehehe

He got to watch the trash truck come this morning also...he oooo-ed and whoa-ed about that!!

At lunchtime, we went to Burger King, and Noah and I had lunch together. He had a lot of fun as he smiled and said hi to the other hungry customers coming in. I seriously think he will one day be a PR person, in some manner. He is very friendly! :)

After his 2 1/2 - 3 hour nap after lunch, he ate some dinner, and together we created his hand mold in a frame! It was a wonderful day, and I'm so thankful for my cute & handsome little 2-year-old!! :D

Here are some pictures that I took of our day...watching the trash truck...looking at movies...giggling...spending time with Mommy...oh, and who made this mess in Noah's room??!! ;)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home