my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Friday, May 11, 2007

It's official!

Well, another year has come and gone. Yesterday Noah's mommy took another step up into her 30s. Fortunately, I don't feel any older; I just added a "one" onto the nice & simple year of 30. haha

Along with gaining another year, I am just beginning another 9-month long weight gain. Yes, the rumors are true...Noah is going to be a big brother!!! And what a good big brother he will be!!! :) I discovered that I was pregnant back on April 5th, thanks to a positive test. (no need to take two, right?) Then my first appointment was on May 1st, when I found out that our new little one is due on December 1st. :) I am praying for a baby girl this time...everyone else is invited to pray the same along with me! Later this month, I go for my next check-up, in which I'm hoping I'll get some "pictures" taken. :)

Yesterday as I was trying to get ready for work, Noah just randomly came up behind me and gave me the biggest hug!! He's really starting to become quite fond of hugs, and I love it!! :) Every morning when I get him out of his bed, he hugs me so tight and holds on for quite a while. Those are the moments that I want to hold on to forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home