my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!

Because there will be so many great photographs for Easter, I figured I should send a little update with the new photos that I have right now of my silly goose so I don't overload the system. haha Included here are pictures of...

• St. Patrick's Day - Noah is quite festive in his green Lucky O'Days Boys Club hat! (No Girls Allowed...Moms are OK!!)
• off to Sunday School - Noah loves his bag that holds his brand new Bible! (let's go bye-bye!)
• twins with Mommy - Noah and I dressed alike on my first day working at home (in complimentary colors of course)
• silly times on the blvd. - Noah is really starting to show his silly side for the camera! (a little cross-eyed too!)

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home