my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Hooray for summertime!

Memorial Day is just about here!! That means we've made it to summertime!! :) Unfortunately, Noah & I will not be able to hang out with his Papa because he is in New York City for Fleet Week. After getting my help with last-minute shopping for supplies and packing, Paul left Monday morning on the ship that slowly made it's way to NYC. From what I have heard so far, it's been a good experience in that he's gotten his picture taken for "the cover of a magazine" (we'll see...), talked on a radio talk show, got handed money, went to a jazz club and a comedy club, and just got to meet lots of interesting people. I'm sure there will be many stories to be heard after he returns on the 31st. Until then, it's just me and my baby boy for the long weekend with no plans...we'll just see what happens!! Wednesday I will be going back to the doctor for my check-up; I will be 15 weeks and 5 days!! So far this time is very different than Noah...I haven't felt sick at all and I've waken up early in the morning having to go to the bathroom very badly already!! Does this mean it could be a girl? Probably next month we will find out! Keep us in your prayers for this and for us to get our house sold so we can all be together again as a happy and stable family!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home