my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Have you seen this dog?

Attention: Dave the Dog is missing!! I repeat, DAVE THE DOG IS MISSING! This is very upsetting, because Dave the Dog was in Noah's hospital picture and was one of Noah's favorites. (As a matter of fact, Noah is also missing some of his other toys, like a little baby blue dog that barks when you squeeze him and one of the fancier Baby Einstein caterpillar teethers. Those two have been missing for a while.) But I just realized about a week ago that Dave the Dog was missing, so if anyone that sees Noah regularly could take a moment to look around the house or car...Noah (and I) would appreciate it!

Here's a picture of Noah with Dave the Dog at my dad's retirement party back a month ago. I'm also including another good photo from that day, showing Noah's flirty and camera-happy side. :)


1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Oh dear, this is very upsetting news! I took a look around our digs and sadly, I did not find Dave the Dog. I certainly hope he turns up soon! It's not good for a teething doggy to be all alone and away from his favorite boy...:-\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home