my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

9 month checkup

Well, Noah Wesley had his 9 month checkup yesterday. He's growing up so fast! He weighs 18 lb. 15 oz. and is 27 1/2 in. long. His head is about 48 cm - a big noggin! Unfortunately, he has another (although it's small) ear infection. My poor baby boy has had 4 ear infections so far in his little life! He certainly has been happy as could be and very alert and playful lately. The doctor said that his weight is good for his height, so he's doing just fine altogether. He also told me that we can feed him table food, of course in small itty-bitty pieces. Already!!?? Seems so soon...!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

He IS growing up so fast! He and Emma are getting to be such big kids now, I don't know that I can handle it! :-P

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Noah's Mommy Connie said...

I know!!!! They'll be running around before we know it!! hehe

You need to join and become a team member of my blog....be the first!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home