my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The big "20-10"!

Well, it is official, Noah's mommy is in her 30s!! It's not so bad though...I still feel like I'm in my early-mid 20s! :) So, today at work they had a yummy cake (7-up cake), and put 30 candles on it, which really lit up (and smoked up!) the room!!

Noah is finishing up his 8th month...on Mother's Day he'll be 9 months old!! Hard to believe, but true! He has 6 teeth now and is wanting to move, whether by crawling or scooting or walking. You can tell that he is eager to start his adventure!! On Tuesday he'll be going back to the doctor for his checkup. We'll see how much he's grown (weight and height).

Last month I entered Noah into the Baby Talk cover contest; I think he's the cutest thing on the face of the earth, so shouldn't everyone else?? ;) They choose 8 semi-finalists, fly them to NYC and have a photo shoot. Good Morning America & Baby Talk will choose 2 out of the 8 to be the finalists. Then they post the final 2 on their website and have people vote on their favorite. The winner will not only be on the cover of the Oct. issue of Baby Talk, but they will also be on Good Morning America!! They will post their semi-finalists on June 30th...keep your fingers crossed! Here's the photo that I entered...



Well, all...to close my very first blog, I'm gonna leave you with some more photos of me and my baby boy! Enjoy!! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home