my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Friday, May 12, 2006

party tomorrow!!

I'm very excited...tomorrow afternoon is my little cookout party, and then afterwards Paul is surprising me with some kind of fun night. (He even scheduled a babysitter!) I'm really looking forward to it! I've been trying to figure out what it might be, but I'm not sure...I have my ideas, but I'll keep those to myself. ;)

Noah will be able to have some more fun with his (girl)friend Emma on Saturday!! He spent the day with her earlier this week, and I think they had a good time, after Emma got accustomed to Noah's playful slapping. hehehe Unfortunately, I don't have a picture from that day, but here's another great one of Noah in his exersaucer...he absolutely LOVES that thing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home