my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Promised Photos

I promised some new photos, and I am one to live up to my promises. :) These first ones are from way back - July 4th and a swimming day with Emma back in July.










"Aren't these cool sneakers?!?"









Relaxing with my papa.
















"I'm too sexy for my hat..."










This horsey is fun!!

















Splash, splash, splash...











"We're swimming with our mommies!"









"...and Aunt Kelly too!"

Well, that's all for today. I'll put up some more from Noah's birthday party very soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home