my baby boy, Noah Wesley Dean

smiling...laughing...playing...talking...crawling...walking...??? This is the place that answers all of the important questions about the cutest boy in the world!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flu Bug

Well, the flu bug got a hold of Noah this weekend. Saturday morning when he woke up, he was burning up...his temperature was 103!! He ended up sleeping pretty much all morning, and then when he was awake, he just wanted to lay on my lap on with his head on my shoulder or chest. He wouldn't drink anything out of his bottle or the sippy cup...but thankfully, he nursed extra well. With him having diarrhea like he did and not drinking from the bottle, I was concerned of him getting dehydrated. That's one perk of breastfeeding him still. As the weekend moved on, his fever got lower and lower, and by this morning, it was only a low-grade fever (about 99.5 or 100). (I'm still mastering the ear 1-second digital thermometer.) Well, his stomach must be feeling a little better too (no more bad diarrhea), but he is quite congested now! Poor baby!! I hope he doesn't end up with another ear infection...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home